- PHP 7.0+
- WordPress 5.5+
- DirectoryPress 3x
To install DirectoryPress Extended Locations Plugin:
- Go to Plugins > Add New on your WordPress site.
- Click the Upload Plugin button at the top of the screen.
- Select the directorypress-extended-locations.zip file from your local filesystem.
- Click the Install Now button.
- When installation is complete, you’ll see “Plugin installed successfully.”
- Click the Activate Plugin button at the bottom of the page.
To learn more about installing plugins from a Zip file, see Installing and Managing Plugins.